Changing ProIntralink Oracle OUTLN & DBSNMP Account Passwords???

Hi Gang
Our security policy requires me to change these account passwords on
our ProIntralink data server. I've changed SYS, SYSTEM and PDM with
documentation from PTC. However I put a call into PTC and the answer I
got back was to not change the OUTLN and DBSNMP passwords because they
don't know if it will affect Intralink or not. Wow, good that they
know the software they make, hmpf!!!
Anyway does anyone know about changing these passwords?
Please help,
Andy
Reply to
Andy