Facing problem while connecting to Matrix DB

Hi !

I am new to eMatrix. In a project we need to access Matrix Database. I have JDK 1.4.2 installed on my machine. We have installed Matrix 10610 and eMatrixServletRMI on my machine. We didn't face any problem while installing these softwares. But when we tried to run our application and tried to get connected to Matrix, it showed an error and server was abruptly terminated. There was no other logic; I was simply trying to get a connection. We got following error message -

can't find required class in jni interface: matrix/util/StackTrace can't find required class in jni interface: java/lang/OutOfMemoryError can't find required class in jni interface: com/matrixone/jdl/ MatrixSession can't find required class in jni interface: com/matrixone/jni/ MatrixSerializable JVMDG217: Dump Handler is Processing a Signal - Please Wait. JVMDG303: JVM Requesting Java core file JVMDG304: Java core file written to C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP \6.0\javacore.20070322.171723.3968.txt JVMDG215: Dump Handler has Processed Exception Signal 11.

Can anyone please suggest us any possible reason and solution for this? Thanks.

Reply to
vishal soni