HOL files depth values?

Hello

I'm trying to modify a .hol file.

When an M6 x 1.0 hole is used the defaults are 12mm thread depth & 15mm hole depth.

These two values dont appear in the M6 x 1.0 ISO.hol file.

Hoe does Proe WF2 arrive at these values?

Thanks

Geoff

Reply to
g.ormesher

I think that it uses a percent of the thread depth which is 65% in the .hol files that come with Pro/E. In my opinion it is safer to use 1X the thread diameter (100%).

Reply to
Jason L

Thanks, I believe its a in built formula, so I'll just have to change the values once the hole is placed

Geoff

Reply to
g.ormesher