how to change SKELETON into PART

Hello

I have a problem. I've made a model and by accident I've made it as a SKELETON. Now I would like to change it into PART but I don't know how. Can anybody help me?

Thanks £ukasz

Reply to
£ukasz Downar

Do the following:

  1. create a new part using your start part

  1. Now copy features from different model (your skeleton model)... In Wildfire 2 this is Edit | Feature Operations | Copy | FromDifModel Hint: Use the "range" option to specify the features to copy.

Now you have a "normal" part that has a copy of the features you put in your skeleton. Not exactly changing the skeleton into a part but at least you don't have to redo the features.

Reply to
Randy Jones