I will pay a finder fee forelectrical work

Aarica Ria incorporated is a small electrical contracting, design and consluting firm located in the greater Chicago, Illinois metro area. We are in need of good commercial and industrial work.

Aarica Ria Incorporated pays a 5% "finders fee" for any referral that turns into a sale, directly to the person who makes the referral, not their company.

But if the person makes the sale, Aarica Ria Incorporated pays a 10% commission, directly to the person who makes the sale, not their company.

With an average installation price of $54,000, this can result in a $2,700. for a referral and $5,400 for a commission.

Frank