manufacture: surface contour error?

Hi there,

I am trying to create a ncl file of a cilinder shape surface with a large radius (>250MM). (surface mill, isolines). Pro/e calculates the path and splits it up into small straight lines. However, in my case Pro/e just creates 2 straight lines. So the result is a V-shaped surface instead of a cilinder. I have tried to decrease the tolerance and the part accuracy. No succes. Any idea to solve this?

Willem

Reply to
CDE

There is an option in the mfg setup - parameters called 'lace_option' Default value is 'LINE_CONNECT'. Perhaps changing this to 'CURVE_CONNECT' can help you.

Best regards,

John Bijnens

Reply to
John Bijnens