Fastner Libraries

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has files for the fastners (screws, nuts)
of various kinds (Standard socket head, flat head, etc.). Though it is
not too difficult to make them myself, I could borrow the files if
someone already has them. Any links are appreciated, or if you have
some could you please email me?
Thanks,
Prem.
Reply to
Prem Rachakonda
: : > Hi, : > I was wondering if anyone has files for the fastners (screws, nuts) : > of various kinds (Standard socket head, flat head, etc.). Though it is : > not too difficult to make them myself, I could borrow the files if : > someone already has them. Any links are appreciated, or if you have : > some could you please email me? : > : : Take a look at : :
Also, a few more to get you going
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes