Help Wildfire breakdown!

Hi group

I have noticed a problem when I'm working on a simple part in Pro/E Wildfire (data code 2003451). After 5 to 15 minutes Pro/E Suddenly stops responding and 30 seconds later windows frizzes and I have to push the off button to restart!

My hardware configuration:

Centrino Notebook:

Processor: 1600 MHz Pentiun M

RAM: 768 Mb DDR

Graphic card: Mobility Radeon 9000 (64 Mb separate RAM)

HDD: 20 Gb free!

I'm using an external display (Acer 732, 1280*1024 @ 32bit).

Have any of you noticed any thing like this before? And most important, do you know a solution to this problem?

Kind regards

Soeren

Reply to
Søren Hanghøj

Perhaps due Windows has halted the network (to save some energy) and thus the license server has stopped working ?

Best regards,

John Bijnens

Reply to
John Bijnens