Wildfire on Linux

We're in the process of getting a Wildfire seat in-house for evaluation in a Linux system. Anyone have experience running Wildfire on Linux?

Reply to
Sheltonus

i prefer it over windows.

Actually, I do all of my production in linux (debian testing). CUPS comes with a pdf printer out of the box, oh yeah !

wzzl

Reply to
none

Hi,

Works fine in Red Hat. I built my system by this way:

-Install RH 7.3, Wildfire and system works fine

-upgrsde to RH 8.0, Wildfire and system works fine

-upgrade to RH 9.0, Wildfire and system works fine

-upgrade to Fedora Core 1, Wildfire and system works fine

-upgrade to FC2, system (mice etc.) doesn't work well, but Wildfire works.

But Wildfire 2 does not work in FC2. Several errors and maybe missing patches.

Has enyone tested Wildfire 1 or 2 sith SuSE 9.1?

Reply to
Hantte