Help! Airsail - Auster AOP9

Hi,

HELP please!

I am building an Airsail Auster AOP9 but am struggling to figure out how to firstly attach the engine hatch at the front and also installing the OS52 Four stroke engine where to put the exhaust inside the cowl, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of room. If any of you out there has built one of these and has photographs of the front end with the hatch on and off with the engine in or out could you please email me them. Even if you haven't any photographs any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking

Kind regards

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Why not simply email and ask the staff at Airsail International Ltd direct? - they are always very helpful, check out their web page and their production of easy to build scale models =

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Hi Alan,

I have emailed them a couple of times now but to now avail.... I am being told that the later instruction manuals are alot better than the A4 sheet of instructions that I got with the kit, so if there is anyone who has a set of these that they wouldn't mind sending me then please email me.

Thanks for looking

Chris

Reply to
Chris