Video from model

Here are some interesting shots from one of our guys that is into on board video camera.

Red Scholefield

How did he get the flight data on the video?

Reply to
Marlowe

Red (or anyone else for that matter):

What kind of camera is used to take video like this? I guess I'm curretn on the size of video cams, but I've seen enough of these videos that I guess its time ot ask questions and get some answers. I have a long way to go before I trust a camera to my piloting abilities, but I would like to eventually get there just to see our field from that perspective.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

Go to

at the bottom of the page are the links to a video that was shot in

2000 of my Mud Duck with video that I put together in 1996. BTW, still have it plus two more Video planes.

Dan Thomps> Here are some interesting shots from one of our guys that is into on board

Reply to
IFLYJ3

what kind of set up is he using getting ready to do this myself in a couple of months would like gear recommendations and hook up info thanks

Reply to
don

Details on these systems may be seen int the RCU thread

Read down toward the end of the tread (at least it was near the end when I looked at it.)

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

The data was cool. I thought the picture was blurry. mk

Reply to
MK