Mechanica Interface colors...

This is a nit... but what happened to the nice pinkish color for the top menu window for Independent Mechanica. Back on 2000i in UNIX this looked a whole lot less stark. Now that I'm on Windows it seems that just turned white. Is this a setting somewhere or did they drop this?

-D

Reply to
meld_b

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

David - I tried this and it didn't work at all... In UNIX I had a unique color for the background of the top menu bar in Mechanica. The way you describe changes every window everywhere on the system, which is NOT what I want. I thought my system guy had found a setting somewhere.. once upon a time. I'll have to ask him.

-D

David Janes wrote:

Reply to
meld_b

Main thing I wanted to clarify was that it was/is not Mechanica. Must be system. But you're right. Windows xp has no way to change individual program colors. I'm pretty sure earlier versions of Windows did, though, let you create and save individual color configurations, a palette of some kind. Still, it's a question better asked on a Windows NG.

DJ

Reply to
David Janes