Pro/Weblink

Hi All

Have been woking with the Pro/Weblink interface for a while now and im sick of the crappy documentation on the API, am i the only person in the world that uses Weblink??, is there no information on the subject to be found??

I dont see the point in PTC offering this API if no one is using it and not documenting it propperly.

In my opinion, Pro/E not having a propper modern/easy to use API like VBA is the biggest disanvantage compared to other CAD systems like Solidworks or Inventor.

Its time we all stand together and demand a change!!!!

Thanks for listening to a very frustrated Pro/E developer.

Reply to
huggre