Radial holes in Parren

Hello, I would to know how to make radial holes in Ring, By pattern?

Dany

Reply to
Danny S.

: "Danny S." wrote : Hello, : I would to know how to make radial holes in Ring, : By pattern? : Radial/diametral hole placement is a dimensioning scheme requiring an axis to locate the diameter and a plane to locate the angle. In WF and WF2, this is available in the dropdown which defaults to Linear. When you have a single radial/diametral hole created, you can pattern by picking the angle and incrementing 360/n holes. With the hole selected, go to 'Edit>Pattern' or pick the Pattern icon.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes