Simple representation

Hi, I am working with proe toolkit api for getting the data of Simple representation. But the api ProSimprepActiveGet() is returning me only the master rep even if a user defined representation is active instead of the master rep. I am using proe2000i2 for building my application. I got all the necessary licenses for getting Simple representation data. Can anyone guide me in getting the Simp rep data from an assembly ? Thanks in advance. Need the help urgently. amit c.

Reply to
amit