Sr. Design Engineer Available

Sr. design engineer with 25k plus hours on Pro/E (some widfire) up to

2001. Looking for short/long term contract assignment. No geographical restrictions. Pro/E skill level on scale of 1-10 is 9. Excel at working high profile, high pressure emergency type projects that are behind schedule and sinking fast. Sr. design skills in a number of industries. Know plastics, sheet metal, machined parts, castings, composites, etc. Proficient use of most Pro/E modules. Prefer W2 situation. Excellent verifiable refs. Also use Catia 5, Autocad, Solidworks and other cad packages.

Have full seat of Pro/E (20, 2000i, 2000i2 and 2001 loaded) if interested and can work onsite or offsite.

If interested please contact me with your name and company info as I can't respond to anon requests for info.

Thanks,

Tate Brown

Reply to
Tate Brown

In article , mech_proe snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...>

25K??? would you care to explain how you arrived at this figure. I have worked with proe for nearly ten years but could not claim 12K. M

Sr. design engineer with 25k plus hours on Pro/E (some widfire) up to

Reply to
MDaul
40 hrs/week 4 weeks/month = 160 hrs/month x 12 months/year = 1920 hrs/month x 10 years = 19,200 hrs for 10 years if you use it 100% of your job

Reply to
Solids

And if a little overtime is added in............................

Reply to
Charlie Gary