Philips is looking for a Sr Mechanical Engineer

Hi Everyone. I'm just spreading the word that Philips is looking for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer for our Snoqualmie, WA office. Relocation is provided. Here are the requirements we are looking for -

The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in the design, realization, and outsourcing of test equipment and/or high volume production equipment. They will have a strong working knowledge and disciplined execution of machine design and process development fundamentals. The candidate will have experience leading significant ($1M+) equipment projects yet has flexibility to individually contribute as a machine designer when workload warrants.

To view the full job description you can go to our website at

and search for Job ID #37911 or you can follow the link below.

Thanks! Angela

Reply to
Angela