Philips is looking for a Sr Mechanical Engineer

Hi Everyone. I'm just spreading the word that Philips is looking for a Sr. Mechanical Engineer for our Snoqualmie, WA office. Relocation is
provided. Here are the requirements we are looking for -
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in the design, realization, and outsourcing of test equipment and/or high volume production equipment. They will have a strong working knowledge and disciplined execution of machine design and process development fundamentals. The candidate will have experience leading significant ($1M+) equipment projects yet has flexibility to individually contribute as a machine designer when workload warrants.
To view the full job description you can go to our website at www.philips.com/careers and search for Job ID #37911 or you can follow the link below.
http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_philips/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId 8898&localeCode=en-us
Thanks! Angela