STEP Documentation

I need to export data in STEP but I don't find any documentation about
Is someone know where I can find documentation and specification
Thanks...

Where did you look? Googling STEP turns up a bunch of stuff and searching on ISO 10303 (the ISO document number) gets you to a bunch of technical committees that actually handle the work of building the standard.

http://www.steptools.com/library/standard / The founder of STEPtools, Martin Hardwick, has been on STEP technical committees for many years and has helped write the standard. He's currently team leader of the STEP manufacturing group. I'm sure you'll find the answer here or through them or through the forums they sponsor.
--
David Janes