Product Life Cycle Mangment

hi all,
The product life cycle Managment (PLM). friends come together to have discussion regarding the Product Life Cycle mangment which very
important in the product design and development.
Thnx Gowda
hi all,
The product life cycle Managment (PLM). friends come together to have discussion regarding the Product Life Cycle mangment which very important in the product design and development.
Thnx Gowda
Gowda wrote:

OK??, have fun!!
We will start with product. What do you mean by the product? According to me a product is one which can be offered to a market to satisfy the customer needs. And we can classify the product into many different categories. For example: 1. Industrial product, 2. Consumer products Let me know if there more When ever you're into the new product design, identifying the customer needs is very important. Identifying the customer needs is one of most difficult part of product design. I thing that it self will take all our time. Is their any systematic approach to identify the customer needs so that it can reduce the time?