To Milltronics Centurion 7 from Pro/E?

Hello,

I am about to set up a Milltronics VKM3 with a Centurion 7 control to run parts modeled in Pro/E. Would anyone having experience with this specific combination be willing to talk for a few minutes? I'm looking for advice about a postprocessor, and set-up for DNC so we can do some of the fun, complex shapes that occur in nature. Also, in case CNC directly from Pro isn't the way to go with this machine, dire warnings and constructive recommendations for a suitable CAM app. are welcome.

Paul Rudolph Designer Integ, Inc. USA

Reply to
Paul Rudolph

I don't know how much depth you need in an answer, but we use post processor number 14 for mill programs, and we get good results for our Milltronics controls.

Reply to
Charlie Gary