400 Hz Servomotor

Hi to all NG! I need of your help; I have a lot of 400Hz Muirhead Servomotor-Tachometer generator mod. 15M81A, for 400Hz isn't a problem but I don't have acquaintance, idea and experience for drive and use this motors. This motor have a 115Vac primary and two 13Vac control windings, one tachometer 115 Vac primary and a secondary output. Do you have some application notes, schematic, info, URL or other suggestion for utilize this motors in a little project?

Many thanks and sorry for bandwidth..

Regards..

Reply to
RedRoby

Roque de Los Muchachos Observatory in La Palma uses Muirhead servomotors in their telescope drives. They might have some ideas.

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle

La scrittura indecifrabile di " snipped-for-privacy@ultratechnology.com" interruppe la mia meditazione, imbrattandomi lo schermo con :

No, I think only one phase. The motor : 1 exciter winding 115Vac + 2 windings low voltage 13Vac (contols ?) The tachometer : 1 Exciter winding 115Vac and 1 winding as output

Reply to
RedRoby