400 Hz Servomotor

Hi to all NG! I need of your help; I have a lot of 400Hz Muirhead Servomotor-Tachometer generator mod. 15M81A, for 400Hz isn't a problem but I don't have
acquaintance, idea and experience for drive and use this motors. This motor have a 115Vac primary and two 13Vac control windings, one tachometer 115 Vac primary and a secondary output. Do you have some application notes, schematic, info, URL or other suggestion for utilize this motors in a little project?
Many thanks and sorry for bandwidth..
Regards..
--
Ia ora na outou,
RedRoby
RedRoby wrote:

Roque de Los Muchachos Observatory in La Palma uses Muirhead servomotors in their telescope drives. They might have some ideas.
                John Nagle
La scrittura indecifrabile di " snipped-for-privacy@ultratechnology.com" interruppe la mia meditazione, imbrattandomi lo schermo con :

No, I think only one phase. The motor : 1 exciter winding 115Vac + 2 windings low voltage 13Vac (contols ?) The tachometer : 1 Exciter winding 115Vac and 1 winding as output
--
Ia ora na outou,
RedRoby