ABB S4 RPC communication

Hi!
I am trying to set up a communication between a windows based PC and a ABB S4 based robot controller using ethernet and rpc.
I ported the standard sun rpc library to windows and it is working with my own server. When I try to call a simple RAP function (warm controller restart) I get authentication error and the reason is that authentication is too weak. Instead of none authentication I tried to use unixauth (with uid = 0 gid = 0) but I got the same error.
What kind of authentication is used there? (authdes?, authunix with spec params? ) Do I have to set up the userID on the controller?
Thanks in advance.
Regards Andor