Acroname PPRK question

    Kind of a stupid one, actually, but... is there a *name* for the type of locomotion that this robot uses?
http://acroname.com/robotics/parts/R141-PPRK-BS-2.html     I keep finding a way to describe it, and coming up short.

Holonomic Drive ?

Holonomic is a little generic. A synchro drive is holonomic also.
Since it uses omni wheels, I would just call it omni drive.
--
mehaase(at)gmail(dot)com
David McMillan wrote:

its called holonomic drive
    --Hey that's a neat bot! Omniwheels are pretty awesome devices but this is the cheapest platform for them that I've seen in a complete kit. Might have to snag one...
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : When does Inuyasha get
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to bone Kagome??

Note that the platform mentioned has changed from transwheels to omniwheels. I built something similar with those transwheels, and it doean't move as nicely as I'd hoped. I'll upgrade to omniwheels now.
Mike Ross