Anyone to sell a used PUMA 200/260 or something similar to it?

I'm Young Choi from Univ of Southern Cal.
We're planning to buy a cheap used or refurbished PUMA 200/260 robot for our project.
It should work. or at least with small part change.
Anyone who knows information about it, please let me know.
email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thanks!
Best
Young
And any information other robots like PUMA 500/560 or Staubli TX series or Mitsubishi PA10 and so on !!!
Thanks!!!
My email is younggch at usc dot edu younggch at gmail dot edu
Was a 200 on Ebay 2 days ago.
Mark