Beware Purchasing from E-Clec-Tech

Very bad experiences - Lies - Excuses - No Follow Through

All reports on their "review" page speak volumes - Local Authorities have had call ins regarding "issues" with this "merchant".

RoboHD

Similar experiences for me.

I'll never buy from them again! I placed an order for 50 feet of "in stock" servo cable on the 13th of January. I didn't receive it until the 3rd of February. And then only after multiple requests for status. There was no tracking information number or link. It looked like they were going to totally blow off the order... I was resigned to not receive the order when it suddenly showed up. No excuses, nothing. But they sure charged the credit card fast enough!

I sent a complaint about their service and have heard nothing.

Very bad company. In these days of most vendors going out of their way to make the shopping experience less painful and more visible, this company has gone out of their way to go the exact opposite direction.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Most likely "in stock" means "our supplier says they have it in stock".

Anybody operating out of a third-party storefront like that is most likely a very small business.

Reply to
zwsdotcom