ER1 (evolution.com) support/downloads?

I recently purchased an ER1 (simple robotics kit from evolution.com) from an online source. I had previously contacted Evolutions support and they told me that the public community was discontinued with the product, but they still had limited support for registered users (or something like that). Now that I am trying to register, they say that they have no support forums, and the registration process doesn't even work. Of course they have lots of useless links that don't work on their site, leading me to believe that there would have been some available information.

My question is, is there any place that still hosts current community support for the ER1? I'm interested in seeing what people are doing with their equipment, as well as downloading/testing/modifying scripts and 3rd party apps/etc for the ER1 hardware (more as a jumpstart to getting my own setup running the way I want without totally reinventing the wheel).

Thanks for any direction/downloads/advice/etc that you all might be able to provide in my quest for ER1 fun.

Reply to
Arcadefreaque

evolution.com)

support

community

doing

scripts

reinventing

Here are 2 pages from their forum that I save long ago - perhaps it will be of some limited help:

It would make a nice project for someone to gather all of the saved pages from former ER1 owners ( I can't be only one ) and publish them on the net ! I think I will start a thread on here to that effect !

Hope that helps ! JCD

Reply to
pogo

Reply to