Budget Robotics' Big Gripper arrived promptly and in good shape!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered Gordon's new Big Gripper and it arrived promptly and in good shape! It was easy to put together ( even without reading the instructions ). The only thing I have yet to do is get the Phidgets drivers reinstalled on my PC to get some real servo action going ! I managed to wiggle the wires on the servo controllerI have to at least get it to open and close - which it did with no problems.

It's a solidly built item and economically priced. Looks so much better than the woodworking clamp I was using! Budget Robotics is a class act - which is no big surprise to me!

JCD

Reply to
pogo