Budget Robotics has new Big Gripper ! Slick !

After bragging about New Micros I was thinking that I wish I had purchased something from Budget Robotics so I could brag on Gordon's company. So I surfed over there and to my pleasant surprise discovered a cool new product - The Big Gripper !!!

see:

Man that looks slick !!! Can it hold a full can of soda ?

Anyway, my order is going in ASAP!

Care to tell us more about the new product, Gordon ?

JCD

Reply to
pogo

Thanks for the intro!

The Big Gripper is indeed designed to grab a 12-ounce can, though Randy recently pointed out that because of a recent design change I made the gripper won't open *quite* enough to go around the can. This morning I made the adjustment to the pattern files and tested it with a can of Diet Coke.

I am adding quite a number of new stuff in the coming weeks, and making some changes to the Web site starting this weekend, including some videos of the robot bases in action (for those who don't know what I try to specialize in, Budget Robotics offers low-cost bases from which you can develop your own custom robots). This is the lastest one, added earlier this week, and I'm pleased how it turned out:

Hope we can match Randy's customer service! He's a tough act to follow...

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Nice looking base!

I've never had a problem with your customer service. Your orders arrive promptly and correctly. And you carry a nice range of bases and other things.

Reply to
D. Jay Newman

had

made the

morning I

some

what I try

which you

added

Yeah that is a pretty slick looking TankBot base, too! Now I may have to build me a DietCoke-GrabOMatic-TankBot-aMatron ... thingee ... device ... gizmoid ... aw heck - it just looks like a lot of fun ! :-)

JCD

Reply to
pogo