The New Vex Robotics System

I see that the new Vex robotics system is now out....has anyone gotten it and could we get a review of it?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

If you are talking about the VEXplorer, it is reviewed in the latest issue of Robot magazine. Somebody brought one to our October robotics club meeting. It didn't excite me, but I don't think they designed the product to appeal to me.

-Wayne

Reply to
Wayne C. Gramlich