The New Vex Robotics System

I see that the new Vex robotics system is now out....has anyone gotten it and could we get a review of it?
Thanks
TMT

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

If you are talking about the VEXplorer, it is reviewed in the latest issue of Robot magazine. Somebody brought one to our October robotics club meeting. It didn't excite me, but I don't think they designed the product to appeal to me.
-Wayne