A Gripper Question

Hi,
I'm interested in putting a vaccum gripper on a fixed-arm robot for grabbing bags (like suitcases, backbacks, etc.) of up to 6 kgs.
Can you give me any useful information about vaccum grippers, if you may, please?
Sincerely,
Kartoun Uri.
http://www.compactech.com/kartoun /
Use vendor data and catalogs to get this info, they usually have applications engineering info available for free download. Some vendors: PIAB, Vaccon, others. Do a Google search for 'vacuum grippers'

Thanks. I appreciate it. Uri.