A Gripper Question

Hi,

I'm interested in putting a vaccum gripper on a fixed-arm robot for grabbing bags (like suitcases, backbacks, etc.) of up to 6 kgs.

Can you give me any useful information about vaccum grippers, if you may, please?

Sincerely,

Kartoun Uri.

kartoun

Use vendor data and catalogs to get this info, they usually have applications engineering info available for free download. Some vendors: PIAB, Vaccon, others. Do a Google search for 'vacuum grippers'

Reply to
Moe_Larry_Curly

Thanks. I appreciate it. Uri.

Reply to