Cappuccino TX3 mini computer fan name ?

I have a Cappuccino TX3 mini computer I bought for use in a robot a couple of years ago. Recently I accidently crushed the little fan in the thing and
replaced that with one from my junk box. It looks like that one is not doing the job though, so I'd to replace it with one like the original. Can anyone tell me the brand name of the original fan in these little computers ?
Thanks ! JCD