Cheap but good schematic capture software?

Does anyone know of a "decent" schematic capture package out there that's free or darn close to it? Orcad is priced out of the hobby market thanks to Cadence. $1,695 a seat...Nice going! Thank god I have an old version of Pads that still does the job on the PCB side.

Thanks, Shawn

Check out ExpressPCB (www.expresspcb.com). Their latest software has free circuit board layout and schematic capture.
Ed L
Cool, I'll check it out.
Thanks,
--
Shawn

"Ed LeBouthillier" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I sometimes use Eagle too. Heres the download site:
http://www.cadsoftusa.com/freeware.htm