Computer Hardware Poster.

We've seen this before but it's worth another look: a giant poster of computer connectors and sockets to help you identify odd things you find. Version 1.7 hot off the press. As well as improved pictures of some existing hardware and fixed some errors.

Cheers Don...

Reply to
Don McKenzie

Thanks Don, that is very informative and makes life a lot easier in identifying some of these connectors. (many of which look similar at first glance)

deviant art is a pretty cool site to spend time on also.

Reply to
kreed

month:

Another big thanks. I printed 2 copies, 14x19 and gave them to my friendly surplus dealer. He was greatly appreciative.

Reply to
Jim Stewart