Computer Hardware Poster.

We've seen this before but it's worth another look: a giant poster of computer connectors and sockets to help you identify odd things you
find. Version 1.7 hot off the press. As well as improved pictures of some existing hardware and fixed some errors.
http://sonic840.deviantart.com/art/Computer-hardware-poster-1-7-111402099
Cheers Don...
--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

Thanks Don, that is very informative and makes life a lot easier in identifying some of these connectors. (many of which look similar at first glance)
deviant art is a pretty cool site to spend time on also.
kreed wrote:

Another big thanks. I printed 2 copies, 14x19 and gave them to my friendly surplus dealer. He was greatly appreciative.