Controlling Oriental motor's Alphastep Motor

I am interested in the Quality and performance of Oriental Motors Alphastep AS911AC/AA. However, this is a 230/110 VAC packages where the input is rectified to DC @ approximately 140 VDC +- 10% @ 6A +- is applied to the motor . The motor has a torque of 14+ lb/inch. Could you help me with a solution for the driver that will handle such voltage surge. I can not afford the cost of the original Driver (each $904). Your help is highly appreciated

Gw

Reply to
GW