Re: Controlling Stepper motors?

I just tunned in on this thread so hope I'm not being redundant.Controlling stepper motors is easy if you use a chip like the MC3479P which sorts out all the outputs to the motor. It requires a pusle input (from a 555 timer) and a high/low input for forward and reverse direction. Using the little steppers out of old 1.44 floppy drives you can control turnouts, and many other animated items just by setting the pulse rate. I am working on a crane using these motors with the MC3479.

> > > no such url according to my komputer. > snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Delete 'itsa' if sending E mail.
Reply to
sblaber