Big Stepper Motors

Hi all. I have acquired the power supply and two control boards for some powerful stepper motors. The controllers are rated at 120V.12A.!! They
are made by a German firm called Stogra (Who also seem to use the name Zebotronics).Unfortunately the source of these bits threw the motors in the skip,along with the precision 1" lead screws.Does anyone know of a (cheap) source of these motors, some of which have a built-in encoder? There is an English agent in the North of England but given the price of small steppers I haven't dared to ask how much a new motor might be.

Allegedly ARC Euro-Trade have now got some 900 oz-in steppers in stock. That sounds reasonably meaty.
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

Hi Mark. I have Arc's list but the smallest motor from Stogra for which these controllers are reccomended weighs about 3.6kg.with a holding torque of 9Nm (1275 oz-in) and the biggest is rated at about 3kW, weighs 23kg and has a holding torque of38Nm (5382 oz-in). These are serious devices some of which had built in encoders and/or magnetic brakes. I will contact the British agents to see if I can modify the controllers to suit more normal motors like those available from Arc. The bits were originally part of a step and repeat camera system which I believe was used in the printing industry.(The bits were covered with paper dust)
Colin