Useful tool on ebay

No, it's not my auction. But it's a very handy addition to your toolbox.

(if wrapping kills that link, search for item 4554570060)

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Excellent!

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Note it's an American auction. What the thick cousins haven't realised yet after all the jokes about Lucas refrigerators is that Lucas was split into two, Lucas Aerospace and Lucas Automotive. We kept the Aerospace business which is now linked to Airbus which is kicking Boeings arse and sold the Automotive business off to the cousins So they now own Lucas price of Darkness division.

As regards warm beer I recently found out something very interesting, this is true you can web search on this. Budweiser has to be kept deeply refrigerated as it's made from rice and not barley. Being made from rice if not refrigerated it froths up and has a not too nice taste to it.

Rice?.....RICE ??......

Whatever next, they will be telling us that Harley Davidson is a motor cycle next...........................................

[Edit] One good bit of news, whilst sending this the spell checker barfed on Budweiser and came up with Unwise.........can't argue against technology

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Trouble is, they've messed it up worse than the Brits, & have allowed it to go bust :-(

Don't let it put you off the 'real' Budweiser from Czechoslovakia, which is quite a respectable drink - though not the best of the Czech lagers IMHO. Bud in the states have been trying for years to take over/close down/whatever the Czech brewery because they don't like the idea of a decent beer being sold under 'their' name, don't know what the current state of play is there.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech