lathe tool suppliers

For a number of years I have been using MESAS 3/8 lathe tools from St Helens (Now shut) & now wear is getting bad I have been looking for reasonable priced replacements. Nowhere near Warrington seems to supply these smaller tools. What would be a good firm to use? TIA

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Chronos (StAlbans) used to supply similar tools (about 8 yrs ago) - worth a try?

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

Dave try this

Nick Holden

In article , John Ambler writes

No longer of St Albans, now ensconced in Dunstable.

The poor sods... ;^)

Nice people to deal with.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton