Current limiter for DC motor

Hello, I've already made a set of cards that control speed of a small DC motor. It works quite well, but there is no current limiter.
Does anyone know of a chip including stuff for current detection : amplifier, comparator and one shot (motor is PWM driven by MOSFET).
Thanks in advance, Den
Den wrote:

I don't know about for motor drivers per se, but there are chips that perform these tasks for chopper-driven stepper motor drivers, eg STMicro L6506 and L297. They use a sense resistor in the low-leg of the h-bridge and trip when Vsense = I*Rsense exceeds a preset reference voltage. OTOH, some of us just build the ckts as mentioned above.
- dan michaels www.oricomtech.com ====================
or google their website.
Wayne www.pueblaprotocol.com