cut a design in grass?

Hi group, Does anyone know of robot (commercial or hobbyist) that will cut a design in grass? (like a peace symbol, flag, or radiation symbol) I'm
not having any luck finding any 'bots like that on the 'net. thanks, Matt Meerian
    --Funny you should mention this; I've been ruminating over the coincidence that crop circles began to appear about the time that tractors started using GPS positioning and autopilots, heh. Maybe try posting to an ag group? :-)
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Elevator of Life...

http://www.hlj.com/product/GAK366435 might do if you enlarged it and mounted a weed whacker. to it i mean. cause mounting a weed whacker could be dangerous, especially if it's spinning.

Look into the "turtle" and Logo. If your old enough, you may remember it from decades ago.
It's origionally designed for teaching, and simplistic drawing. However, I dont see any reason why you couldn't install a weedwhacker (as mentioned in a previous post) instead of a pen and give it big wheels to drive around on the grass.
--Andy
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

could be that replacing the disk and sensor with an eeprom would do some nifty things, like add a cutter on off feature, so you don't have to connect all parts of the design.