Desparately seeking: Linux toolchain for MC68HC08

OK, not really desparate, just fairly keen ;-)

I note that SDCC[1] (what I'll be using with my Dallas MCUs[2]) site says "Work is in progress on supporting the Motorola 68HC08[3]".

Is there anything out there under GPL that I can use now, or do I wait until SDCC is ready? (With my timescales, SDCC may be ready anyway by the time I get around to sorting this out.)

Cheers