Desparately seeking: Linux toolchain for MC68HC08

OK, not really desparate, just fairly keen ;-)
I note that SDCC[1] (what I'll be using with my Dallas MCUs[2]) site says "Work is in progress on supporting the Motorola 68HC08[3]".
Is there anything out there under GPL that I can use now, or do I wait until SDCC is ready? (With my timescales, SDCC may be ready anyway by the time I get around to sorting this out.)
Cheers
--
Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy, South Australia

There is no GCC based toolchain for the HC08, I've looked myself for such a thing without success.
You can currently compile SDCC for a HC08 target, but I have not tried using it yet.
Simon.
Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century