does anyone have a good link for hydraulics calculations?

I've never messed with hydraulics other than a couple trade school classes, and I'm fiddling with a few powered exosuit ideas where I need to size cylinders, supply hoses and pump. I also need to calculate velocities for the rams.

I'll probably never get the funds to make the idea solid but I could design one maybe.

thanks

Reply to
Modat22

--Try posting to rec.crafts.metalworking

Reply to
steamer

Try:

// Jim