does anyone have a good link for hydraulics calculations?

I've never messed with hydraulics other than a couple trade school classes, and I'm fiddling with a few powered exosuit ideas where I
need to size cylinders, supply hoses and pump. I also need to calculate velocities for the rams.
I'll probably never get the funds to make the idea solid but I could design one maybe.
thanks
    --Try posting to rec.crafts.metalworking
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Money talks; it
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : says "Goodbye"...