Dual voltage - servo and motors...Please Help

I am attempting to control 6 volt servos and 12 volt dc motors with a hitech 6 channel transmitter modified for ground with a hitech
receiver. How can I control the motors with 12 volts and the servos with 6 volts with one transmitter? The speed controller does not have a BEC. Please try to keep it simple. Thanks!!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

As I'm sure you know, since your speed controller doesn't have a BEC, you will need to supply separate 6V servo power via a battery pack OR regulate your 7.2V pack to 6V for servos. I have done this with a 7806 before. Now for the DC motor part. Of course you will need a 12V battery pack. The way I've done it is to use a PIC micro to convert the RC servo pulse train to standard PWM using a C program that I wrote (which you can have if you want it). The PIC's PWM output then goes to the MOSFET H-bridge to drive the motor(s). Note that if you use a bipolar H-bridge like the L293 or L298 you will need a higher voltage pack (like 13.2V) to compensate for the 1.6V drop across the transistors.
BRW