Darpa challenge qualifying round schedule.......???

Darpa challenge qualifying round schedule.......??? I have the date, but does anyone know the time schedule as well....??

Reply to
hizark21

NQE is already on its second day at cal speedway. I'm thinking about going there over the weekend.

Here's a brochure with all info you need:

Padu

"Padu" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@iswest.net:

I urge you to go see history in the making, then report back here please.

Joe

Reply to
joecoin