Electric Scooter drive belt : HTD-447-3M-12

Does anyone know what the various parts of this model number for a E100 Electric Scooter drive belt mean ?
HTD-447-3M-12
I am guessing that 447 is the length in mm ? ( I have an inquiry in to the distributor about this, too. )
I have noticed that 3M always has a "registered" mark (little 'r' in a circle) next to it in the Stock Drive Parts site and other places.
Thanks ! JCD

Got the belts in today. For those that have any interest at all it looks like the 12 means 12mm width, overall length of belt = 447mm and the tooth pitch is 3mm.