fs: Precision Motion Controller with PWM, 16-speed built in digital control Motor Driver IC LMD18245

We have a bunch of ICs used in robotics for sale:
LM628 Precision Motion Controller LM629 Precision Motion Controller with PWM
On-board Power Management IC 16-speed built in digital control Motor Driver IC LMD18245 LMD18200 Motor Driver
For MicroRobots we have the SOIC package of the LM629 Precision Motion Controller with PWM - smaller than a penny!
SWITCHING POWER SUPPLIES/Converters IN A small CHIP! 3.3V, 5V, 12V and adjustable (no more power loss) PERFECT for autonomous mobile robots where battery juice is valuable!
L293D IC Motor Driver H-bridge Microcontrollers, etc Will ship internationally.
http://stores.ebay.com/babylongarage
Choose your preferred VIEW: Auctions only / Buy It Now only / All Items
Sort by : Ending first / Newly listed / Lowest price / Highest price
Thank you for visiting.
Note: Every effort was made to post according to newsgroup charters. If you feel that this message was inappropriately posted here, please reply to this email with as many details as possible, including a pointer to the group charter/policy.