smps controller IC datasheet?

oem power supply, 31.5 vdc 1.5 A.
I want to change the output to 24 v.
There is one 8-pin IC, labeled:
230D1
PUICO
I don't see a datasheet anywhere for this.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Dave

http://oi44.tinypic.com/33a6o89.jpg
Logo seems pretty non-descript...
Anyone recognize it?
Thanks.

Probably a custom chip specific to that assembly (or company, actually). The board it is on looks pretty cheap... single layer even (practically)
When they make several M number of pieces, they get to make custom dies. Just a guess.

It is an OnSemi PWM controller:
<http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=NCP1230
The board is a 5-layer. Here's the other side of the board (the LV end):
<
http://oi42.tinypic.com/102w1go.jpg

This is a ASTEC ps from a large HP inkjet printer.

Well, that should be easy to get a couple of.

If you had a schematic, you could likely tell what type of chip you might be able to replace it with, should you not find the exact item.
The one you pointed to is fixed freq, so there won't be a pair of pins for setting the frequency.

It's a simple 2-resistor voltage divider on the output which determines the output voltage. I'll replace one of these with a pot -- for trials -- then a fixed R when the value is determined.
Thanks.