Bouncing cells?

That crazy Ozzie is at it again:

Fascinating...

Reply to
DaveC

On a sunny day (Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:59:11 -0700) it happened DaveC wrote in :

Nice, facinating, I just measured the weight of 3 eneloop AAA cells.

2 good ones measure 11.77 and 11.72 gram, fully charged and one that is bad (high Ri) also charged, measured 12.28 gram ????? Later I will measure one of these good ones when it is empty. The bad one (that is heavier!) bounces more...

????

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Measure one full. Deplete it, and measure the SAME ONE empty. Sheesh.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Do not forget to log into your interocitor so you can communicate with Metaluna.

We should fire these batteries through the Bead condenser (model #: AB-619) and see if it can make the observations clearer.