Gat is not RTOS

I made a demonstration program named Gat (Get Accurate Timing) on the PC,
for small robot, FA_Control/Measurement applications. You may download Gat-executable file, then you can evaluate gat immediately.
--
Gat corresponds to DOS, FreeBSD, Linux, Win98, and Win2k currently.
The timing performance of Gat is ideal in pureDOS and FreeBSD, good in

group.
Is this a generality? or Is it about my gat75-freebsd-demo.zip(example)? (I am sorry, "gat75-freebas-demo.zip" was a type mistake). At least the homepage carried out the virus check, before uploading.

I think so also.

A source file can be downloaded from my homepage. Execution files are freeware. A source file are shareware. (I am sorry)
#Also, a "gat-development-kit" is available as shareware. #Those who use English have to see my homepage through machine translation. #Therefore, easy explanation "For_English_Reader" is carried.
The theme contains both freeware and shareware, I am worried about whether it is not suitable to this newsgroup. ? So, I contributed only the freeware portions.
Thank you.
--
FM: H.Shiozaki
E-Mail: sios snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.jp