Gat is not RTOS

1st of all, I'm sorry my poor English (I'm a Japanese)

I made a demonstration program named Gat (Get Accurate Timing) on the PC, for small robot, FA_Control/Measurement applications. You may download Gat-executable file, then you can evaluate gat immediately.

Reply to
H.Shiozaki

Due to virus problems, people do not run executables posted in a news group.

Your program description looks great.

Please post the source files, and we will all look at them.

Reply to
Alan Kilian

Is this a generality? or Is it about my gat75-freebsd-demo.zip(example)? (I am sorry, "gat75-freebas-demo.zip" was a type mistake). At least the homepage carried out the virus check, before uploading.

I think so also.

A source file can be downloaded from my homepage. Execution files are freeware. A source file are shareware. (I am sorry)

#Also, a "gat-development-kit" is available as shareware. #Those who use English have to see my homepage through machine translation. #Therefore, easy explanation "For_English_Reader" is carried.

The theme contains both freeware and shareware, I am worried about whether it is not suitable to this newsgroup. ? So, I contributed only the freeware portions.

Thank you.

Reply to
H.Shiozaki

I understand your advice. I think problem is below. My style/method can not prove not couse virus problem.

Reply to
H.Shiozaki

Thank you for reply. I answerd by new subject: PG (Pulse Generator) on the PC PG is subset of Gat75. I also put PG35-source-kit.zip, that incluses all files to compile and make PG. thank you

- - - - - FM: H.Shiozaki E-Mail: sios_hs(at)yahoo.co.jp URL:

H.Shiozaki