Get Accurate Timig on the PC

Please Followup-To: alt.robots.small

1st of all, I'm sorry my poor English (I'm a Japanese)

I made a demonstration program named Gat (Get Accurate Timing) on the PC, for small robot, FA_Control/Measurement applications. You may download Gat-executable file, then you can evaluate gat immediately.

Reply to
H.Shiozaki

cross-post: alt.engineering.electrical , alt.fan.robotech , alt.robots.small , tnn.robot Followup-To: alt.robots.small === I would like revise my post all, please ignore previouse post. Becasuse my poor English may casue mislead about download. ======